Monday, November 25, 2013

College Fair @ Richard Bland Community College

So I decided to  attend the College Fair held at  my school this past week.  I didn't know what school I wanted to attend because of all the Universities that were there, but I managed to narrow my choices down to 2 schools, James Madison University and Christopher Newport News University. I chose those schools because of my major and the location. I love JMU because the school is so diverse and also offer Athletic Training as a major. I like CNU for just about the same amount of reasons but they don't offer Athletic Training as a major they offer Pre-Health as program. I was kind of iffy about it because I don't want to go to a school that doesn't offer what I'm looking for and I am stuck there for 2 semesters not having a clue.
As your're reading this you can probably see that I narrowed my school choice down too 1 school. JMU !! Yes, JMU is the perfect school for me and my major. The distance is a bit far away but that doesn't matter. I'm so glad that I was able to know what school was best for me from just attending the College Fair.










No comments:

Post a Comment