Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chrysanthemums

Chrysanthemums, sometimes called mums or chrysanths, are flowering plants of the genus Chrysanthemum in the family Asteraceae. They are native to Asia and northeastern Europe. Most species originate from East Asia and the center of diversity is in China.[1]There are about 40 valid species.[1] There are countless horticultural varieties and cultivars. 
    I can honestly say I was completely confuse about this book. I did read it by the way. But I just couldn't comprehend the moral of the story. I would think one thing would happen then it took a 360 turn and another thing happened, it was just ALL over the place. Great Job Sweeney !!!    I think everyone would agree when I say that at one point during the story, Elisa was going to have an affair with the "wagon guy" (didn't know his name). But as the story progressed, it didn't happen. Yay?    Once again I am left to figure about what to speak this book I just so happened to read about over the week and there is nothing to talk about. NOTHING!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment