Thursday, March 28, 2013

You Don't Know What Their Going Through...

"You always got your noise in other people's business  you need to mind your own before you get your ass beat..."minding my own business, you don't know who you talking too, so  you might wanna walk away while you have the chance" [The conversation between two girls is treacherous in high school] . It seems as if they like arguing and fighting , like their day isn't complete without making someone else's life miserable. Its caddy and immature. Grow up is what i say.. 



"In my class a girl never has anyone to talk or play with and I don't like that.
She doesn't look all that pretty but I can at least make her feel good. Sometimes ditch her to play with the other girls but realize they may not be my real friends though.
Sometimes I talk to her and she hates school and barely tries so I try to help her cause I worry about her. One time at recess majority of the girls were all playing include us two and we were all doing flips, and cartwheels, and all the other stuff but she had on a dress and the girls were saying she could do it cause she tried in her dress.
Some girls were teasing her that they saw her undies, so she bent down to the ground and wrote "why am I stupid", then we all came over and said she wasn't then the other girls ran off. Then it was me and her. Then she started crying. I told her to stop cause she not and if she keeps thinking bad thoughts of herself she might not make it though so she needs to keep trying.
Then one day we had a bully prevention meeting at school and my teacher said we should try to play with others and get to know them more, so at recess I played with her and I could tell she liked it and was having fun.
So try think about others and be nice cause you never know what they are going through."
-Anonymous (Pacer.org) 

No comments:

Post a Comment